Update of the Annex Rebuild Project (08/2020)
- We expect to receive the PPA (Preliminary Plan Approval) any time now.
- The Architect and all consultants are working on the detailed drawings and construction documents which will take about 3 months.
- Form small groups within BAC to give inputs in the designs of the kitchen and appliance spec, A/V room and equipment spec, nursery, front office, classrooms, and sanctuary/gym.
- BAC will find a suitable location for Annex ministries after demolition of the old Annex.
- Apply for the Building Permit by about November 2020.
- The Architect will prepare tender documents and invite construction companies to bid on the construction contract.
- Once we receive the building permit in early 2021, we will award the construction contract.
- Remove all furniture from the old Annex and start demolition.
- Relocate Annex ministries to another site.
- Start construction in the first half of 2021.
- Form small groups within BAC to give input re interior design, furnishing requirement and acquisition, A/V equipment acquisition, kitchen appliances.
- Building occupancy in about mid-2022.
Brothers and sisters can click this link to download the photorealistic pictures of the new Annex Building.