1. We believe that the teaching of God through the sacred spirit of the Holy Spirit can change the life of the church and the individual.
2. We believe that only by the power of God can we live the life of Christians. Therefore, we must learn to look up to the Spirit of God every day.
3. We believe that prayer is an important foundation for our relationship to God, to worship, to ministry, and to the community.
4. We believe that God values the lost, so the church should value them as well.
5. We believe that the church can accommodate cultural backgrounds, but the doctrine must remain pure.
6. We believe that followers of Christ should live with sincerity and justice, and long for growth.
7. We believe that the church should be a united servant group, and brothers and sisters should serve each other with the gift of their spiritual and leadership.
8. We believe that the relationship of love should permeate the church life at different levels.
9. We believe that changes in life are most often produced in group life.
10. We believe that everything in pursuit of perfection can glorify God and inspire others.
11. We believe that every Christian should pursue a complete commitment to the Lord Jesus.